I miss it so bad!

I miss being pregnant! Our son just turned 2, my little girl is 7months. I just can't get the thought of wanting another out of my head. My husband and I both agree we want to have another when our little girl is 18months, but its driving me CRAZY! I keep thinking about names and how many more babies I want. We decided when we got married we wanted 7 children....well that went down to 5 and now most days we're like 1 more and we're done. lol. but I really want twins but if it doesn't happen naturally it won't happen at all. UGH! I think I might cry some days I miss it so bad, but we're so busy as it is would it really drive us nuts having another right now. Oh well. Thanks for reading my rant!

Does anyone else miss it?

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I miss it. I loved being pregnant. I'm done - 45 and had a tubal. But I know what you mean!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• nope can't say that I do After the last one had me in and out of the hospital so much, a lot of people didn't even know I was pregnant.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 2:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• wow as a mom that cant wait to be done with pregnancy this is very different to me lol but i wish i was in your situation (waiting seems like a good idea) my son is only 7 months and i am huge with baby # 2 :/ lol
    Roxeybunnie

Answer by Roxeybunnie at 2:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• i dont miss it besides being able to sleep when i want to. my son is 5.5 months old and im not looking forward to another one right now.
    HKittyCrzy

Answer by HKittyCrzy at 2:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I miss it too. One thing that helps is having a date to start trying again. Which is what you have so happy waiting. We don't have a date and won't set a date until I lose more weight. So that gives me motivation until we get to try again. That'll be #5 for us so we'll be done.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Oh yeah I'm super baby crazy right now!
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 7:25 PM on Dec. 16, 2010