Do you spy?

I find myself spying on other people on facebook. I guess it is like spying. I go through and read all of there posts and look at the pics. These are people I know or know of but wouldn't want them to know I am looking at their sites. Like exes, exes new SO, friends SO, and so on. Then they lie to you right to your face, and you know because you read the truth on their site, they just don't know. I think I am obsessed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I do it too. Sometimes I'm so into reading and looking at the pictures, and then I realize that I don't even know the person.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:26 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I wouldnt call myself obsessed or anything, but I have looked at a few peoples pages before just to be nosey, I guess you could say, lol.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 2:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I dont go on ex's or my SOs friends list but I do go over to my friends and look at heir pics. I dont bother reading their post since I dont know half the people
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:28 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Yep, I totally facebook stalk people
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 2:29 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Yep, totally been there.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:43 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Yep. I don't do it often, but if someone catches my eye I'll snoop around their page as much as their security settings allow me to.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:48 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Yeap i do it all the time, especially if a friend of a friend i don't know is having drama i will read there wall and the other person's wall just because im curious!! I have found 2 of my x's new GF's facebook's and checked them out, but not on a daily or weekly basis..
    AudrisMom06

Answer by AudrisMom06 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• First of all...if they didn't want you to be able to see this stuff...they can block any part of their info that they don't want shared. If I have my shit out for the world to see, I can't get pissed if the world looks at it.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 4:33 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Seriously you ppl need to get a life! I have a few ppl try to do this-and it is considered cyberstalking. When I don't friend them they will try to friend my hubby or friends to get to me. Really? I don't understand this thinking/obession you have with other ppl? Do you not like ur own life so much that you need to spy? I've even had my spies pose as other people or try to get their family members to friend me-seriously YOU nosy ppl just look creepy and pathetic!!! GET A LIFE!!!! or a hobby...do SOMETHING....but stop cyberstalking people!! It's true if you really had a life you would not a: care about those you stalk b: have the time to stalk...and investing in YOUR life is so much better!!!!
    cattiesmom78

Answer by cattiesmom78 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• ^ Whoa there c*nt.. Just because someone looks at someone elses page doesnt mean they do not have a life, and certainly doesnt meant they're cyber stalkers as you say. I know for a fact that both of those accusations prove false when applied to me. So, Just because YOU had some freaking weirdo trying to "stalk" you, doesnt meant that everyone who looks at a random persons page is a stalker. Lmao.... What a maniac.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2010