• In the Spotlight:

does anyone have this couch?

Last night we went christmas shopping with our 19 month old DD. She fell in love with a couch like this. but it doesn't have any reviews. Does anyone have one? Do they hold up??
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10629669

Haydensmom326

Asked by Haydensmom326 at 8:22 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I tried to look online and couldn't find any reviews. That is too cute, I think you made me want to buy this for my daughter lol.

Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 8:28 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I found this. Not that same design but is' the same product. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2885562#showReviews It has 11 reviews.
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 8:29 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• My daughter has used a couch similar (Spiderman) and looooooooves it.

We bought it for our little cousin, and we will probably buy our daughter one for XMAS
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:40 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Hey!! I got Bren the same one for TRU, but with Elmo! My sister in law has it, it has the built in sleeping bag and he has had it for a year now, he is 2. She loves it, I think they will too! It's so cute!
    ProudNYMom

Answer by ProudNYMom at 9:44 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• We bought an elmo one for our daughter when she was a year old. She's now getting ready to turn 7 and it's still in her room. We bought our from Walmart too. So yeah, I would say they hold up!! That was her favorite thing when we first got it, it was drug all over the house!!
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 9:56 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Camden got the elmo one for his 1st bday....he uses it all the time, he loves it and with moving so much it has definatley held up!!!
    TraceyLynne

Answer by TraceyLynne at 9:59 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• we have the Cars one and my son LOVES it!! When I turn on Noggin he will pull out the couch to a bed and sit at top just watching. He loves to sit on it. It is very sturdy and is in great shape still and we have had it awhile. I normally just wipe it clean or vacuum it since it doesn't seem machine washable but even with just wiping clean it is very very nice. Everyone that comes over loves it because our son will sit on it just like we do the big couch. He is 15 months now and still uses it every day!
    Logansmommy778

Answer by Logansmommy778 at 3:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2008