What are you doing for the holidays>

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• Having Christmas with DD and her Hubby.......it will be special because she is pregnant with twins.............yea
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 5:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Christmas Eve is spent with just the four of us. (Myself, my husband, and our two toddlers) Christmas morning we drive 15 minutes to my MIL's house and spend a few hours there. Then we come back home in the afternoon and spend the remaining day and a couple days after with my parents. They will drive two and a half hours north to visit us.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• i'll probably go 2 my father in laws house for dinner and then we'll go home and watch movies or play video games and play with whatever we got for christmas lol
    Platinum_Mommy

Answer by Platinum_Mommy at 12:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Visiting family and midnight mass.
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 5:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Christmas eve, having some friends come over and my siblings, play the wii. Christmas day morning and afternoon with Dh's family shooting and eating. That night with my mom. Ringing in the New Year at our house with friends
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 5:12 PM on Dec. 17, 2010