After your Christmas dinner, what do you and family do?like tv games etc...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• I do dishes as my family clears the table, then we look over our gifts more and later we eat desert.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 2:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• nap

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• We usually go to my inlaws after the big family dinner with my family. But this year we are going to see the inlaws on Christmas eve instead. A game does sound fun. We might just come home and relax this year.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• we play this game where evreyone buys about a $20 gift wrapped and we draw numbers... the one with #1 goes first and picks a present from the pile #2 can take #1 present or take a present from the pile! fun game that can last a few hours and tons of laughs...
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• We're going to play Board Games and watch movies.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Let the kids entertain us as they play and we take lots of pictures.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• We spend it with the in-laws. Everyone usually grabs a plate (buffet style) and then sits in the living room to eat and watch TV (I will usually sit at the table with my son though). They all continue to watch TV (football of course) and I will either entertain my son or read a book (I don't like football).
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Hoping to go for a nice long walk somewhere. It;ll be in the 70s or 80s anyways that day. Its only scary leading up to the Christmas day when pours. Heres' to you a cup of coffee.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 3:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I clean
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 3:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Typically, the women in my family get stuck cleaning the kitchen while the men folk watch football....soooooo....not fair!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 6:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2010