One of my friends sales herbs..

She is a herbalist,I hope thats right.Anyways I take painpills daily for alott of ailments, she says she has some stuff that would work just as good she could give me,one of mine is Lortab.I forgot to ask my Doc about it last time I went to see him, so does anyone know about herbs as well and the names of them I could research myself.I do beleive her but not sure about matching the help pain meds give me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Health

• nobody but a doctor can really answer this but i would either take a chance on the herb and stop take the prescribed meds or stop thinking about the herbs.
    purplesalem

Answer by purplesalem at 6:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I have an aunt that is an herbalist and she says they work just as good as any of the pills the doctor can give you. I do take them for a lot of things becuase I am not a fan of the side effects that the meds the doctor gives you.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I would only substitute with DR's approval.

mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 9:52 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• You need to talk to a Doctor
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:48 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I would be much more interested in herbals over addictive narcotics.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2010