What do you do about professional pics with more than 1 child?

If you have more than one child, do you get their pictures taken individually or together, or both? We have 2 kids, with birthdays 1 month apart both right around Christmas. Last year, when my daughter was a newborn, we tried to get pictures done individually and together in the same appointment and there really wasn't enough time, then we ordered way too many pictures and didn't know whether to give people pictures of our kids together or 2 seperate pictures. What do you do? Do you just do group shots? If not do you get more than one appointment so that you have more time? And what do you give to people? Do you give more than one picture to people so that they can have individual pictures of each child, or do you just give a group shot to most people?

JenEliBella

Asked by JenEliBella at 8:49 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in General Parenting

• We do both...with 3 kids :) We only get pics once a year though.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:15 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I do my own pics now, but I always do one of each kid alone, and one of them together. I only give pics to family and close friends, people that I know love my kids and want to see pics, so they get one of each. I have 2 kids, so everyone gets 3 pics. Actually, they get 4, b/c I also do a family pic of everyone.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:19 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• We have 3 kids, we do their pictures once a year. They each get an individual one and then a group one, and then a family one.
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 10:18 AM on Nov. 8, 2008