Besides clearsil, what is a good otc acne cream?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 3:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• For face wash i love using neutragena acne wash - just the basic one. and the best thing for clearing up acne that i used (like spot treatment) is proactive refining mask. i just dab it on a bump and leave it overnight
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 6:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Clearasil has NEVER worked for me ever, I have had good success with Neutrogena or Oxy clinical strength.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 2:54 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I like Clean and Clear with the micro scrubbers
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 3:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I like tea tree oil. Available in the pharmacy section at Wal-Mart. It's naturally antibacterial. Will kill the bacteria that cause the acne. That's what they use in Australia. Just wash your face and then put some on a cotton ball and apply. Does kind of have a funky smell that you might not like though.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 3:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I have heard to take a piece of garlic and rub it in every nite for a wk. and see what happens.My friend swore by it and hers was bad.
    karencrouch

Answer by karencrouch at 3:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I like Apricot scrub. I know they say it's bad for your skin, but I love how soft it makes my face and it really helps keep me smooth.
    Luvmybooskies

Answer by Luvmybooskies at 3:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2010