Has anyone ever gotten a body wrap? Did you like it? Would you do it again?

Asked by mims154 at 8:54 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I have years ago and I would NEVER do it again!

Answer by juniebeajones at 9:43 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Why wouldn't you did it again Gina??? I always thought I would love one. Are you gonna get one Jen?

Answer by Chick at 11:03 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I've done it as well and it's just a waste of's so uncomfortable and you only loose an inch or so, but you just go back to your size in a week. It's really not worth it.

Answer by CaseyRyansMom at 11:46 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• It depends on what kind of wrap you are wanting to do. I actually bought some seaweed wrap from a company overseas that you can do at home or at a friends place. PM me and I can give you the information. I love it. The seaweed pulls the toxins out of you skin and you glow for days. Though I would not recomend the places that offer wraps as a weight loss thing. I was tricked and was taken for a few hundred dollars saying I signed a contract when I went in for the free trial wrap. Don't sign anything!

Answer by TRyan at 11:57 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Like the above statements - a complete waste of time and money and extremely uncomfortable, not to mention you look like a dork!

Answer by juniebeajones at 3:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I was thinking about getting one before my trip to Mexico in Oct, but I think I will research it a bit more before I decide. I wonder how hard it would be to do it at home?

Answer by mims154 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Yes I got a full body seaweed wrap, and it was a waste of money.

Answer by dez32 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have never had one but I was thinking about it. But if it's a waste of money then I don't think I will. Gas cost too much to be wasting money LOL

Answer by Mz_Lady1978 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I did the body wrap and it was a waste of money and time, it never worked. Save your money for leg weights or wrists weights. I can't wait to get some of the weights myself.

Answer by jenhasthree at 3:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2010