Can I be in early labor

Im keeping high blood pressure and staying sick so the doctor is inducing me on wendsday. I am aready one centemeter but im feeling a lot more pressure down below and my husband says it feels different to him also. Im having pains but nothing regular i just got a big spurt of enegy . could i be get closer or is it nothing? we walked almost a mile or more today and had sex to help be more prepared for the big day!

shorty102887

Asked by shorty102887 at 1:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Braxton Hicks contractions - BabyCenter
    How to recognize these painless uterine contractions that happen throughout pregnancy.
    www.babycenter.com/0_braxton-hicks-contractions_156.bc -
    Or CALL your Dr. or his nurse
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• You could be getting closer...it's really hard to say. With 2 of my kids I lost my plug the day I went into labor, but with my last I lost it a week before hand. When did the doc say you were 1 cm? How many weeks are you now? Sex will definately help and so will walking. Stay hydrated though!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• If it's not regular, I wouldn't worry just yet, but maybe take it easy. You could just be having more going on because you're body is trying to tell you that you're doing too much.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2008