If you own a ps3, do you, kids, dh play call of duty? whats your fav.game?

karencrouch

Asked by karencrouch at 3:29 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• nope
    we love all the Lego games

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• we are SO NOT into crap like that.
    I really see no fun in death.
    Anonymous

• Call of Duty is my enemy. Hubby plays it on the 360 primarily but will also play it on PS3 for achievements. My 6 yr old is also obsessed with COD. My 14 yr old likes games such as Fable and Kingdom Hearts and my middle son likes Ratchet & Clank.

I'm a Sims2 fan on the PC. I can play for hours. The only console game I actually played through lately was Heavy Rain. That was pretty cool. When I was younger I was a huge Zelda fan on the NES. I still have my old gray box actually.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• We have a PS3, but we don't have the Call of Duty game. We mostly use it to stream Netflix or play DVDs. My kids play a Rock Band game on it for about 30 minutes every week or two. I'm not sure what other games we might have. My husband and I don't really play video games.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I personally would never allow my kids, especially child under the age of 14 to play a killing game. Hubby plays computer games, that's about it. If he had a game system the killing games would not be played until our kids were in bed because I think it's sick for kids to see that crap.
    Luvmybooskies

Answer by Luvmybooskies at 3:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• My 15 year old son loves Call of Duty. He wants Black Ops for Christmas. We have XBox 360. He also likes the sports games.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Actually I asked my son to ask CM anything to see what he would say since he's excempt from school for the holidays and I should of known it would be about the ps3.He is almost 16..my dh plays it as much as he does when he's not at work or busy, they play online with eachother sometimes.I do get what u Mothers r saying about the killing too, I do agree but wouldnt let a kid play it under that age either.His brother bought him black ops too the other day.its crazy around here, they have all the game systems here.I like to read and get on CM and maybe try to give good advice and share things of my life with other Moms..I hope im never called a troll.;) wherever that name come from!I have had CM for awhile now and have never ventured out away from the question and answer part.I do like it when others can be blunt with me but with style..you know what I mean? when it goes to cussing ppl out for their opinions, I go away;)
    karencrouch

Comment by karencrouch (original poster) at 4:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• My SO plays Call of Duty...I hate it! (not because it's not fun...but because my SO neglects/ignores everything else when he plays with it! lol) We always play after our 3yr goes to bed. I refuse to allow her to watch him play!
    My SO and I BOTH play Resident Evil 5 (killing zombies and creatures is fun). We love it so much we must have played the darn game like 6 times (for EACH profile! lol. Dante's Inferno is another fun game...but be careful who's around when playing. There are cut scenes that have nudity and sexual references and not something a kid should be watching/hearing. lol God of War series is fun. It's 3 games.
    And that's all I have for now! :) Good luck!
    Ariahsmom

Answer by Ariahsmom at 4:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• DH plays metal gear solid - usually online, lol. And we both love Assassin's Creed. He's a gamer, I'm not as much. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Haha, we're both guitar hero/rock band junkies :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 16, 2010