Jobs in SC (I'm in NY now, possibly moving in a yr)

So, I work with special needs adults. My job title is Skills instructor (basically I help with everything from bathing and feeding to administering meds to instruction on what is and is not socially acceptable behavior)

I've tried looking for a job posting / listing on-line for Myrtle Beach area (or close by there) but all I come up with is eaither volunteer or hospital jobs. Now, if I could, I'd do it on a volunteer basis but at this point I'm looking for a full-time job.
Anyone know of a web-site affiliated with Arc or DSO in Myrtle Beach area I can check out? Or a company like what I'm looking for. I'd also be open to working with kids with disabilities!

any help / bump is appreciated!

Laurenmommy918

Asked by Laurenmommy918 at 3:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Home & Garden

• You might now be able to find work in Myrtle Beach, but Spartanburg, SC is home of the Charles Lea Center which is a school for those with mental disabilites. Spartanburg is just a few short hours from Myrtle Beach, Charleston, etc.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:49 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• "not" be able not now be able. ARGH
    twinsplus2more