DH's ex is flirting with him

so my DH has been talking to his ex i dont mind cause he is friends with her parents (where she lives) well i found out she has been flirting heavy with him.. he said he ignores her but i still get scared.. well he goes over there without calling ect.. and he said what dont u trust me and i told him its not that i dont trust you ur losing that trust by not letting me know where u are it only bothers me cause he is out til midnight we have a 2 yr old and one on the way.... i dont wanna lose my love... advise ladies.... talk to her or what?

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 9:15 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• Try to talk to your husband again. He is the one going over there without calling. Let him know you would like to know where he is at, at midnight because you get worried. If he continues not to say anything you should ask him if you can come along and meet these people. I know it sounds weird and everything but my dad just cheated on my mom. Everytime my dad would say he went with a friend my mom wanted to meet this guy and guess what? It wasn't a "guy friend"...he was cheating all along.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Well if you trust your DH, then that is that. If he says he ignores her then trust him. If it continues on...I would for sure speak with her, the ex and tell her you will have no more of this..period. He knows it bothers you about being around her and he should be calling you to let you know he's going over there and that's fine with being friends with her parents BUT what are his reasons to go over there soooo much? If it just gets to a point though that you can't stand it anymore..then you need to talk to hubby and tell him no more...if he respects you he will not go over there anymore.
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Sounds a little fishy to me..

Answer by louise2 at 10:19 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• DON'T trust....That's all I have to say.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Nov. 9, 2008