omg! i bought the coolest thing ever for my 11 month old today

ok, i know im late with buying these. im sure they've been around a while. but today i discovered them and decided to try it - it works great! i dont remember the name of it now.

its kind of like a "pacifier" shaped object, only the part they suck on is kind of like netting. you can stick fruits and vegetables in it and they suck on the netting part, basically sucking the juices and tiny parts of the fruit or veggie inside til it's nothing.

i started my 11 month old out on grapes, and damn does she love it! kept her busy for a while too! she's having her second serving now LOL

does anyone know the name of these things? have you tried them and do you like them?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We got that for my son, I think he was too young to use it, but we would put crushed Ice in it while he was teething. He uses it as a toy now, and every once in a while when he's teething we do the crushed ice thing.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• yes teething is another perk of this thing, they can chew on this thing til the cows come home and it must feeling amazing on their little gums :)
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 4:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2010