How many kids do you buy christmas presents for every year?

gatorswife

Asked by gatorswife at 4:04 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• My three.
    This year I have a nephew!! So I will add him to the list.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Just my own. I don't expect anybody else to buy for my kids and we don't buy for anybody else.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Six. haha
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• my three kids, also my nice and nephew and we try to adopt a kid or something every yr to give presents too. This yr his job adopted a family so we each got the kids 2 things a piece. Last 2 yr we bought for my friends kids cause they had no money.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• My two. We don't buy for a lot of extended family. We buy for our family (the kids, hubby and myself), his mom, my mom and dad, my brother and my grandma.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I buy for my friend's two boys, plus our favorite niece. However, I also do my MIL's shopping since she is homebound and that technically means I shop for about 20 kids, give or take. She buys for grandkids and great grandkids. She didn't have much this year so it was the dollar store, but I got some very nice gifts.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 4:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• This year we have 2 new babies to add to the list, one is my daughter and a new nephew. So this year we have 4 kids that we will buy for. :) I love seeing Christmas through their eyes! :)
    jillrebecca3

Answer by jillrebecca3 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• 24 total: mine, and my neices and nephews. Each year it seems like we add more LOL
    tricia1332

Answer by tricia1332 at 6:10 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• 3
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2011