What do you wear around the house when it's cold, socks, shoes, slippers?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 4:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I try to wear something that wil make me feel really comfortable where I can easily more freely but when it is chilly in the house and the heater is not heating as fast I usually wear my sweat pants and I even sleep in them too I get a pair of long socks and tuck the bottom of my pants inside the socks (you know like silly boots...lol) but hey I am cozy and move around freely I have slippers but I'd rather wear my flip flops....yes with my socks I just make a small space between my big toe and second toe so my toes and slip in comfortabley....yes I know I am weird but hey I am warm :) Oh and as for my top I wear two t/shirts short sleeve but if I know I am just going to be sitting for along period of time I wear my jacket (it is really light but thick inside) and cuddle up to a book or a movie....sorry I kind of got carried away but that is how I keep warm and I have my kids do the same if they want to. GL Stay Toasty!!!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:29 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• fluffy socks usually
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:12 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• socks
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Winter socks
    Summer barefoot or flip flops (that have never been worn outside the house).

Shoes are not allowed in the house.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• socks or slippers
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 4:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Socks and slippers.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 4:25 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I have a pair of indoor shoes that are not worn outside. I hate the feeling of being bare foot (scar tissue in the arch of my foot).
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Usually nothing. Rarely socks. If I had slippers I'd wear them sometimes. I like bare feet though for myself, even in the dead of winter. My feet get claustrophobic ;).
    Anonymous

• I like to wear my husband's thick old stretched-out sports socks. I only like the old ones because new ones are too tight and itch badly at the top of the socks.
    photi

Answer by photi at 4:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• usually socks but i have slippers to
    Ericaca

Answer by Ericaca at 4:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2010