I have an old friend visiting!!!

My high school friend is coming down for a visit with her hubby and two kids. They will be here for a few days. Should I give them my room or is the pull out in the living room or queen size air mattress enough??

Luvmybooskies

Asked by Luvmybooskies at 4:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• Can you give them your childrens room and have your kids sleep with you so they have some privacy?
    Anonymous

• I've been in the situation before. I've given them my room to make them more comfortable and so I didn't have to be quiet or wait till they got up in the morning. Plus it had it's own bathroom as well. My SO agreed with me as well so it was an easy decision. But that's just me. I know I've been to houses where I slept on the couch or on an air mattress but felt uncomfortable because I felt like if anyone woke up, there we were just sleeping away (I don't like anyone seeing me sleep! lol). Good luck!
    Ariahsmom

Answer by Ariahsmom at 4:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I always give up my room so they have a bit of privacy in my house. maybe they wanna have a private conversation or something. Giving them your room gives them a place to feel comfortable doing that. IMO
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 4:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• If it was me,I'd give them the livingroom. I'm creeped out by anyone being in my bed.
    Do whatever is comfortable for you

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I will see what DH thinks. Giving them our daughters room is a good idea. She does have a full size bed lol. I could also offer them the queen air mattress so they still have the bedroom and lots of sleeping space since they do have two kids. I agree with a PP my kids are early birds and I was already worried about waking them up and or them feeling weird or rushed about getting up since they would be in the living room. Brooke's room it is lol!
    Luvmybooskies

Comment by Luvmybooskies (original poster) at 4:17 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I would say child's room if possible because just like you, they want their private space as well.
    txsgal

Answer by txsgal at 8:25 PM on Dec. 16, 2010