Does your "baby daddy" make you want to scream?

I'm so frustrated with my "sperm donor" right now! He just doesn't understand how things work and he wants whats easiest for him and not what's best for the baby. Grrrrr!

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 9:28 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• I so understand. You try to take the high road and do things thinking in terms of your child's welfare and the Dad acts an ass.
    I soooo hate it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Im with ya im divorsed and uuuuuggggghhhhh!its no better
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I tried to keep things civil for our daughters sake. Yeah we still got into it sometimes, but we made sure it wasn't anywhere near her. Now she's almost 9. I talk to him when it's absolutely necessary. Otherwise, not at all. On the rare occasions she wants to call him, I always let her. And on the even rarer occasions when he actually calls her I always let her talk to him. I'll never stand in their way and try to destroy whatever father/daughter relationship they have. But I also won't put up with his crap.
    Anonymous