Is there websites that pays you to do surveys

Iam looking to get paid answering surveys are there website that do this

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 4:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• Angus Reid does..but not much. They contact you with surveys about once a week and you usually get about a dollar each. They send you a check once you get to $25.
    Just google Angus Reid Forum.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 4:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I tried doing surveys, but I found it was a waste of time. I now work from home and I love it! I have the best of both worlds!

Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:55 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• There are sites that let you do surveys, but in all honesty, you just don't make a lot of money. There are sites like Amazon Mechanical Turk that let you do task jobs to earn money. You are able to make a little more money from them, but it is more than survey sites. Here is a post about it from my Blog: Mavi's Home Work- Amazon Mechanical Turk Program.    I also wrote an article about how to find similar jobs.  How to Make Money by Doing Task Jobs.   

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• IMO a few cents here and there for a survey you MIGHT qualify for every once in a blue moon is not worth it, I have tried. I do recommend signing up for paybox ASAP so that when they launch in 3-7 months you can get a few thousand dollars 100% free! I have been signed up for 2 months today and my balance is at $1500 already. http://www.paybox.me/r/405mom and I have screen shots in the babies group on here.

405mom

Answer by 405mom at 6:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I have a few that I do. I dont make a fortune but one I have a make anywhere between 30-50 a month in gift cards or visa prepaid cards. If you want info you can PM me and I can give you more info.
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 6:49 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• There are some but you'll put more work in than you get out.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 17, 2010