Plastic shot glasses for Husbands 50th birthday party (for the creative)

I want to decorate the table with shot glasses as a favor and I want to decorate them some how. What would you do with them?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• if you have enough, shape them into a "50" ? Put a shot in front of each present (he'll have to take a shot before opening it)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• oh sorry, they are a "party favor" how about everyone takes a shot before each present? or you the "birthday boy" thinks of a secret word and whenever its said everyone (or just him) takes a shot?
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• u can use puffy paint and write their names or ur hubbys name.
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 7:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• We used to etch names on glass in chemistry class in high school but that's been so long ago I can't remember how to do it! Maybe you could get the numbers 5 and 0 in stick on form or google it and see if some company sells them like Spencer's Gifts

Answer by admckenzie at 11:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2010