35 week appointment

I just went in for my 35 wk. appointment and all is well! I had the GBS test done and he checked my cervix... dilated to a 1 and she is in position!! I got really excited until he told me that I could be at a 1 until my EDD.. talk about busting my happy bubble!! LOL I start going in every week now, so it doesn't feel like I have FOREVER to wait to hold my little girl! Just wanted to share my good appointment news with you ladies :) Anyone else have upcoming appointments or good news to share?

Austynsmommy111

Asked by Austynsmommy111 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I went for the 34 week check up and I am dialted to 1 cm too. I was all excited, but I guess it means nothing. I am so excited that she is almost here and now that I am starting to get ready to have her, we have to speed up with finishing her room. So Saturday I am going shopping all day to finish it. :)
    AshBaldwin011

Answer by AshBaldwin011 at 5:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Sounds good. I was 1 even when I started labor. When I went to 10 in 8 hours.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 7:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2010