I have lots of pregnant friends on FB.. & they post some pretty revealing photos, and ask where all mine are CONSTANTLY

They are of all ages.. 22 all the way up to 38 yrs old.. theres a few of them that put some pictures of them in the mirror, like totally looking naked, showing like half their boobs & what not on Facebook for the world to see.. and then theres one who has a pretty fierce looking belly that i cannot believe she even uncovers and puts on fb, but to each their own.. they constantly harass me asking where my weekly pictures are of my naked somach.. I have no stretch marks, and am not over weight and i have an adorable belly(i think, but i think most people think theirs is cute haha) but all my pictures it is covered up and im not doing weird things in them half naked.. anyone else think people post a little too much on facebook when it comes to naked pregnant bellies?/BOOBS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Tell them there is nothing wrong with being conservative and its gonna stay that way so they can stop badgering you to show your belly like they do.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 4:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• If you're not comfortable showing it, then you don't have to. And if you're not comfortable seeing it, then don't look. But what they see is the miricle of their belly expanding as the life inside of it grows. That's all anyone should see when looking at pregnant belly pics. You are the one putting perverted lables on something so beautiful. And you know what? The best way to see how a belly is changing is not when it's covered up with clothes. And that attitude about exposing a less than perfect belly is part of the reason people have body image issues. With all the stretch marks I got from my son my stomach looked like a bowling ball when I was at my largest. And after his birth my stomach looked like a bowl of bread dough that got punched down. And I don't feel any disgust when I look at my belly! It's beautiful because of what it has done and what it says is that I became a MOTHER!!
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 6:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Well it is weird to be naked to me. But i think it is done right it can be tasteful. But do what your heart tells you.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 7:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• this is crazy. naked pics will bite you in the butt one day, don't post. "Fierce" belly--LOL
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Its distasteful to show naked pics on a public forum, but some are cute (tasteful) and they are just excited mommies.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Like this one?

usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 4:43 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• lol @ usdragon-- i think those are sweet!! maybe framed in your house & in your bedroom and what not..geesh. my friends literally have half their boobs showing, and like their underwear and stuff.. its really weird to me lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Not everybody has to show pregnancy pics on facebook. I don't do it, it's not everybody's business.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 5:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I don,t see the big deal, its there body, let em show it off.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Yes i also think if its done right its adorable.. if ncbirdie saw what my friends were posting, i think youd think different. lol. & i didnt put anything perverted on it.. they are showing their boobs. and there ARE many perverted people on fb. thaaaaaaank you!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Dec. 16, 2010