well this is my third pregnancy and my doctor said that it was normal for me to be in this stage,i woke up haveing alot of pressure and felt like i had to poop i went to the bathroom 6 times and nothing and i was contracting to but they sent me home and just said take it easy.

sherryfeltner

Asked by sherryfeltner at 9:36 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• That is exactly how I flet when I was in labor with my second... The more I tried to poop the further down he came and by the time I got to the hospital I was 10 cm and crowning. He was born 5 min later. If you think you need to I'd go back...
    mom-x-2

Answer by mom-x-2 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• How far along are you? How consistent are your contractions?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:43 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Sorry I just realized that you posted earlier and said you are 34 weeks. But I am still curious about your contractions.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:56 AM on Nov. 8, 2008