helpp!

6-7weeks pregnant since having sex last saturday, the following day (sunday) i had brown spotting up untill today thaat turned red and had the smallest clot ever! its not heavy just seems to have gone really light now, have not had no more clots and expericenced any bad pains appart from mild cramps witch has gone now, im wondering if its a misscarage? or someone has mesioned sch? but its my first pregnanacy &dont know alot about all this stuff tbh, i have another scan in the morning to see whats going on, shall i expect the worse?!

daniellelewis

Asked by daniellelewis at 4:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Any clots at all... I would call my doctor. Good luck with it and hope everything is ok.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• deffinately call your doctor,6 -7 weeks is too late for any spotting and clotting
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 4:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Possible miscarriage, possible placental detachment. Placenta can re-attach itself. I don't think you should worry until you have good reason. You can try to prepare for the worst, but I don't like to dwell on the negative .
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:43 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• call your doc, any clots of any kind and bright red blood is usually not good- BUT it could be implantation bleeding, i had a ton of blood very early in my pregnancy and they told me to prepare to miscarry but i am now 17 weeks and the ultrasounds have been great-knock on wood-so try not to worry too much, i know its very hard, and call your doc..........keep the faith, good luck!
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2010