What are you up to?

I'm just asking because I've got 5 questions to do today and can't think of anything else to ask.
I'm watching tv and trying to find out what my baby is trying to get in to, she's eyeballing the Christmas tree like she's got something on her mind.

momnstepmom

Asked by momnstepmom at 4:46 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nothing. My husband is asleep, post call, and my son is napping. I suppose I should be cleaning up a bit. I did a bit of reading, talked to the neighbor for a bit.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 4:50 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Nothing much - - I'm at work bored as can be, so I jumped on to see what the Mom's are up to! Shhhhhh, don't tell nobody! LOL
    Thinking about what I need from the grocery store and when I'll have time to finish up Christmas Shopping - - so much to do and not enough time to get it all done..........LOL
    rebeccan3

Answer by rebeccan3 at 4:50 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Was able to get quite a bit of wrapping of presents done today since my guys were all out of the house for several hours. Then made dinner, ate, and cleaned up. So now I'm just chillin' with my CM friends.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 10:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2010