I know ANNOYING but could I be pregnant?"

So I am on bc but only for a little while, I'm on nuva ring for medical reasons, my DH and I do want a baby so when I take the bc out we ttc and we also have in protected sex, lately I have been waking up STARVING! and I get andim hungry again right away!! Usally (even on bc) I don't eat for about five hours after I wake and now within the first five hours of being awake I eat like 3 times! And if I don't eat every 3 hours I feel really sick and once I'm done eating all better! Could I be pregnant, I also just came down with a nasty cold. But since my cycle is messed up from the bc when should I test and can being on bc cause a false +

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 4:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I dont think hunger is really a pregnancy symptom. I know your period is a bit screwy but when was your last one? or before bc when did you normally get it? wont hurt to take a test first thing tomorrow morning or give it a couple of weeks
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• When was your last period? birth control can't cause false positives, they don't use the same hormone.
    Take a test in the next day or two with FMU. If it's negative, just wait and see what happens, then test again in 2 weeks if necessary.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 5:12 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Thanks my last period was three weeks ago, I test soon
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 7:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2010