Baby name.....

What's your favorite name that you DIDN'T use for your children? Could you and your DH/SO not agree or just holding out until you are on your last child?

jillrebecca3

Asked by jillrebecca3 at 5:00 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Baby Names

• Richard Michael or Ricardo Miguel

My cousin Richard was killed in Vietnam..he was 20 years old and I was 7 years old when he died. I wanted to name one of my sons after him but my Mother told me his middle name was Milton and I didn't/don't like that name and nothing sounded right with Richard. A few years ago I found out that his middle name was Michael not Milton after his father.

My youngest son said he would name his oldest son after my cousin but of course his future wife will have to agree with him.
    If she does...and this is many years in the future...the baby's name will be Ricardo Miguel because it sounds better with our last name than Richard Michael does.
    Joyzap2003

Answer by Joyzap2003 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• My second son I wanted to name Jaxton, Dh wanted to name him Anton.....his name is Cooper. lol
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 9:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I really like the name Josie and Amia (uh-my-uh)...already had my last so, not holding out on it. lol.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 5:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Hunter,Amelie,Courtenay,Joel Are some of the others we thought of but we are done
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Elise. We never could come up with a decent middle name to go with it. Maybe if we have another girl, since we only have 1 child. We're definitely not done having more yet.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 5:46 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I love the name Leila it was my grandmother's name. it means dark haired beauty. and i really like the name Douglas for a boy. :)
    devtdbosombuddy

Answer by devtdbosombuddy at 8:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I loved the name Jagger, my husband (and everyone else in my family) hated it.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 5:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Amelie or Ansley. We had a girl and these were the runner-up names we were going to decide between if we had another girl, but our second (and final) child turned out to be a boy.
    jilby

Answer by jilby at 6:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I loved the name Rowan for a boy or a girl but my DH hated it
    willkanmom

Answer by willkanmom at 9:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I LOVE THE NAME BRIANNA OR RAQUELA FOR A GIRL AND SEBASTION FOR A BOY, AND I CANT HAVE ANY MORE KIDS SO I SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THEM BEFORE NOW, HUH? OH WELL, HOPEFULLY I CAN NAME A GRANDBABY!
    mom2grandma4

Answer by mom2grandma4 at 5:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2010