What gift...

What gift are you most looking forward to giving? What is it and why are you looking forward to it so much?

jillrebecca3

Asked by jillrebecca3 at 5:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• I got my mom a vintage tupperware cake carrier, just like the one she had in her hope chest. She had given my dad's coworker a birthday cake using it and the lady "lost" my mom's cake carrier. Funny thing is, I found it on ebay from a consignment shop in Indianapolis - where my mom lived at the time!

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• The Disney princess doll set...I think there are 7 of them. I know my 4 year old is gonna flip!!
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 5:04 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• My 6yr old has wanted a Barbie Dreamhouse since last year she even said Santa forgot it!! SHe thinks he will forgety again and we got it!!! I can't wait to see her face.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I can't wait to see my daughter's reaction when she sees the camera Santa's bringing her. We bought her a children's camera so she'll quit stealing my phone to take pictures.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 5:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• My daughter is looking forward to the barbie 3 story dream townhouse and i'm still in the process of looking for it.
    MsVal_10

Answer by MsVal_10 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• ---Scout mom - That's fishy huh! Crazy how things happen. I hope she loves it!!! :)
    jillrebecca3

Comment by jillrebecca3 (original poster) at 5:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2010