Any pogo mommies out there?

I am a stay at home mommy and I love pogo I am looking for some pogo friends(partner) to so the badges and other games with I love all the games it does get a little boring when u play by yourself all the time. If you want a pogo buddy send me a message.

bjsmom_armywife

Asked by bjsmom_armywife at 5:20 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do pogo occasionally. But, not enough to commit to a buddy. I play bingo most. But, there are a few others I like too.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 5:28 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• i'm a pogo mommy :)
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 5:29 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I used to play all the time but I don't much anymore because it's so hard to find a good partner for the games I like to play. I love spades the best.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 5:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I LOVE Pogo. When I need to relax sometimes I go on and play. I go through spurts where I play lots and then a few months I don't go on. But I love the site, have been on it for years!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• i like canasta, spades, hearts pretty much all the card games and I like all the single games to. fluffymammabunny I know exactly what u mean that is why i made a post to find a pogo buddy to play the games with cause it is boring when u pla noone wants to chat in the rooms and it is fun when u have a pogo buddy use to have one but she stoped playing as much when she got a job
    bjsmom_armywife

Comment by bjsmom_armywife (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2010