Does anyone besides me never, ''look'' to see who is posting?

In cases where I glance that is entirely just by seeing a name, but not being in the way of it meaning a whole bunch. It has been one of those days where many of those with exposed names are insulted by anonymous's where in many many cases in groups and answers those that expose who they are aren't worried about what they post or who they insult.

So why does this have any bearing on a post at all. Who really considers who writes a post. Internet is not the GESTAPO!!!!! LADIES!!!!!

Just sayin'

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I don't look at who posts the question. If I think I can add some advice, I do. If I don't - then I don't answer.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I agree with amybaby.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 5:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I can honestly say that I hardly ever notice who posted the question or any of the responses. WHO said it doesn't matter to me. WHAT was said does.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 5:46 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I hardly ever notice who is posting I just answer if I think I have an answer to the question
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• LOL. I didn't even notice this was asked anonymously till after I'd responded. So, yes, I answer blindly (as far as who posted it). LOL.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 5:48 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I never look at the screen name. I just look at the question and the description and answer the best I can if I cant answer it I move on to the next question
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• What? You lost me after the headline. You're complaining about anons yet you posted anon. "Internet is not GESTAPO!!!!!" Do you even know who the Gestapo are?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• To be honest it never occurred to me to look at who wrote the post? I only look to see if I am interested in the question.

mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 11:41 PM on Dec. 17, 2010