what could this disoriented head feeling be?

i am preg and the doc says its normal to feel light headed and i have felt that before a million times with my previos pregnancies. ok, so twice now i have been sitting down watching tv (shortly after snacks) and all the sudden my head feels dizzy like i just stepped off a tilt-a-whirl for a few min. Now with my other two kids i got light headed and stuff when i stood up or took hot showers but this is totally different. has nyone else experienced this or something like it? i feel like the doc and nurse isnt taking me seriously because of the typical "light headed feeling" preg woman get. should i see a reg doc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Health

• If your OB is not taking your seriously see another doctor. Explain that it is very different from your other pregnancies.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:17 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I am not sure what to say. I was just saying in another post how much I trust my OB. However, if you are not happy with the feeling you are having and you are sure it is different from the others,maybe you should try again to explain to the doctor how you are feeling about this and if you are still not happy with the outcome then call your family doctor.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 8:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• are you taking iron, if not go ahead and take them daily. sometimes it is lack of oxigen, iron helps the oxigen to move around.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 8:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• See another Dr if they aren`t taking you seriously
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:45 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I had this feeling constantly when I was pregnant.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:05 PM on Dec. 17, 2010