after giving oral sexs a guy ever "accidently" uraniated in your mouth? adult content

he was sweet, wonderful, amazing with my son. He is the guy that goes and warms up your car, walks you outside, puts his jacket over your shoulders, and sees you off. he is a great guy, and I wanted him more than anything. we got a little tipsy the other day at the bar, and got a little hot and heavey in the car. after making out for 20 mins, and sucking his dick, he PEED in my mouth on "accident" than had me drop him off at a chicks house, where he than spent the night with her... This is how I'm treated...THAT is what Im worth to a person... Im no better than a urinal, I have no feelings, and get get kicked in the face, and pissed on. literly.
he Claims this whole thing is a misunderstanding, I'm not falling for it, I LOTH him, he is discusting, and made me feel like, like, well, lets put it this way, I am in the worst place I have ever been after this...

As far as the peeing thing, has this ever happend to you, is this possible??! He says its because it was cold, and had just came, and it just happend...
he appologised, than started cracking jokes, about how he had to tell his bother but because he is a "man" he wont give names....
please give me insite.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Never heard of that particular issue happening before, but I'm no expert. He sounds like a jerk and major-league disrespectful. He should be embarassed. Chalk it up to a learning experience.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• No, I've never had that happen. And then spending the night at some other chicks house? No. Dump him. A guy like that acts sweet and charming for a little while, but it would stop once he got good and cozy into a relationship with you. You need to get rid of that loser now.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 5:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• that's the most messed up thing, you know that's the kind of thing that murderer's do
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• HOw did he do that. It's damn hard to urinate with a hard on.. There is a valve that blocks urine in order to allow the passage of ejaculate, plus when the penis is hard it's too constricted to allow urine through easily or quickly. When I say hard to pee with a hard on, for most men peeing with a hardon takes a lot of time, patience and concentration.. lol So, taking those things into account, I think "accidently" peeing in a woman's mouth during oral sex is pretty hard to believe.

How long have you and this guy been dating?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• No, and that's really a completely disgusting thing to do...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• i thought it was next to impossible to urinate right after ejaculating. Men have this gland called the cowpers that shuts off the ureters during sex so only semen can come out.
    That was no accident.
    I'm sorry that happened to you hon. That was a terrible thing to do.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• All I have to say is ... EWWW
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 5:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• well, we were on our 3rd date, but i've known him for over 3 years...
    and he had came, and I was being stupid, and playing with it more, so it was half hard, half soft, I was TRYING to be a tease...not a toliet.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:43 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• eeew and no. In fact hubby when he tires to- he always makes a comment about how he can't pee (too soon)after

he had you take him to another girl's house after? what a gem of a guy

: (
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Ahh,,

Men usually have to urinate right after ejaculating. Just like women have to after having sex. So if he had already came, and was soft or going soft. Then yes he could urinate more easily,. However. I still say, doing it by "accident' is still fairly unbelievable.

If you guys have only been on 3 dates. This is not a person that would see a 4th date if it were me.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:46 PM on Dec. 16, 2010