pregnancy syptoms..

has anyone found out that they was pregnant at 3or4 weeks an had no syptoms at all not even implantation?

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The only symptom I had was a missed period. Sure about 2-3 months along I was very fatigue but that was it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Some people don't get a lot of symptoms, especially so early on. It's HcG that causes the symptoms, and often there's not enough of it until 6-8 weeks to do anything.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 6:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I found out about my first at 4 weeks with no noticeable symptoms except a missed period.

But implantation isn't a symptom. It has to happen for pregnancy to progress. I didn't have any implantation bleeding/spotting or cramping with either of mine, if that's what you mean.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• with both my girls i knew within 3 weeks that i was pregnant... Tingly Breasts, missed period and yes already water gain. I gained 100pds in water with each of my girls so it was a lot... lol..
    BeatriceSW

Answer by BeatriceSW at 10:22 AM on Dec. 18, 2010