does this sound like too much time together..? Please answer!

He is in the army and leaves the house at 5:30 am comes home around 430-530 and tues and thurs days goes to the gym from 530 -730. so he gets home around 8. He plays video games or watches tv or is on the computer.. sometimes he goes to the gym with the guys on saturdays and he says that we spend to much time together....
I feel like he is taking me for granted and i asked him what would i have to do to make him pursue me again,, and he said he has to leave cuz we spend to much time together.. hum?

also he only wants sex once a week and is hardly ever affectionate.. maybe he is just not that into me anymore..

NaiveDream

Asked by NaiveDream at 5:49 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I hate to tell you this but HE'S NOT INTO YOU ANYMORE and that's the honest truth. Men and women are very different. A women can be stretched in 20 different directions and under 10 different shades of shit stress and still love just as much as ever to everyone in her life. Men on the other hand will show how much they love you by their actions, if he's not showing it, then he's not feeling it. I'm sorry if this is not what you want to hear but it's what is actually happening.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:55 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I'm sorry to hear about this..he sounds either selfish, or distracted. By what, I have no idea.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 6:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I say he's spending to much time away from home. Sit down and talk to him Write out his schedule and prove he has more on ME time for himself then you guys have of US time
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• ask him to explain how much time you're spending together?

I'd never be OK w/ every saturday w/ the guys. no no no. Are u married? Do u have kids?
    You need couple time, family time, and he needs a little quality kid time
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• oh and also he was gone for 2 weeks TDY nov 1- 13 th
    NaiveDream

Comment by NaiveDream (original poster) at 5:52 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• The problem is not the amount of time, but what you are doing together. You need to discuss your activities together and find something you would enjoy doing together. Can you go to the GYM together? What things did you use to do toghether?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• he sounds distracted....i would do some investigating if i were u
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 3:12 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• – collapse
    to = I am going TO the mall.
    too = I ate "TOO" much
    two = the number "2"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 (hidden) + expand