What has been the WORST Christmas/Holiday Present you have ever received?

My Gram received a fishing pole (from her boyfriend) and she never went fishing! LOL

gambilldl

Asked by gambilldl at 5:58 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• A present my ex had bought for one of his mistresses but gave to me because he found out that I'd found out about it and who it was for.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 5:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I would have to say a candle set.
    I have a very sensitive nose and this person knew it so they bought me like 10 different candles. I could smell it from the moment it was placed in my lap and it was still wrapped. I refused to open it. i think the person did it just to be an ass. ( it was my brother)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• ^ I for got to add that candles make me sick and give me really bad headaches
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• lol....as far as gifts I love anything anyone gives me...I just love the thought they put in to it... But the worst like christmas was 1994.. i was 7 had all the toys in the world... but my dad died that morrning at the hospital My mom was going to tell me that he dies dec 26.. but she said I came to her and asked her why everyone was so sad... and she said she asked me what I thought and I said I think my daddy died and we al cried.... we had a family party they all gave me christmas even though they were greiving.... wow
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I have a few.
    My aunt gave me this hugeass gothic ring with a purple stone in it. It was so big i couldn't bend my finger
    My grandma gave me this fireplace candle set,the kind you're suppose to put in the cold fireplace. It was really big,like 2 feet high and 3 feet long.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• My ex husband once gave me car wax...what a stinky present that was...he even wrapped it...and when I opened it... I asked if I would wax his car after I was done with mine..................my god lol...what a jerk..... notice he is an ex. (:
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 6:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• oops I meant to type...HE asked ME if I would wax his car after I was done with mine.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 6:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Last year, someone gave me a pack of those really ugly hanes or fruit of the loom huge ass granny panties. I put them on my dog the next day. Imagine a boxer pup running around in granny panties, it was hilarious!
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 6:16 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Something "regifted" a few years ago from my boss. It was pancake mix and syrup with some kitchen towels but I could tell it was re-gifted and not a thought out gift by the old wrapping and tape stuck to the package. It didn't match what he wrapped it in !
    Anonymous

• One year my MIL went to her closet, got an old sweater and stuffed it in a used Christmas bag. That was my Christmas present.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2010