Are you in a relationship......?

where you are inseparable? You do almost everything together? Go almost everywhere together? Hang out with the same friends so you can have friends together? etc

or

where you are more independent? where you'd rather go have fun with out the other? Mostly find yourself doing tasks that don't involve the other? Have separate friends and mingle them together on rare occasions? etc

**Both are completely fine to be, just wondering. We touched on this topic during the semester in my communications class.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 6:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• We spend most of our free time together. We rarely go places alone. We're each other's best friend

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I'm married but pretty much a single mother. He's in the military so he's gone all the time. I'm very independent and I think it bugs him but that's how I was when he married me. We try to do things together when he has free time and when he's home but that's not very often
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• We're somewhere in the middle. we do most things together, but neither one of us minds if the other goes out alone, we have mostly separate friends.
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 6:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• my DH and I are attached at the hip. we pretty much only have friends w/ kids around the same age but any social engagements involve the kids. any alone adult time is us, on a date night.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• my boyfriend and i have been unseparatable for the past 7 months. he moved in with me in a two bedroom apartment in ohio then we moved to Pa then we got jobs working together and it seems that we are never apart. But we see it like this having a job is our way of staying sane, if you dont have time apart then ull never know if ull miss your other half
    purplesalem

Answer by purplesalem at 6:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• were always together and we like it that way
    AngryLittleLola

Answer by AngryLittleLola at 8:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I'd say we're down the middle we live together so we spend time together daily but we have separate friends who sometimes we hang with alone. I think its good we always have a chance to hang around other ppl as well as spend time together.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 10:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Somewhere in between. We do have different interests, but neither of us has much in the way of friends in our area, and since he has a home office, we're together a lot.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:22 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• My husband and I are kind of in between. We dont really have any of the same hobbies, he works a lot, and is out of the house a lot. We dont really go out much at all seperate or together, I guess when we do go out 99% of the time we are together. Or he is going to help someone with something. We dont really have friends either, just our family members, and they are all kind of mutual, but I hang out with his sister a lot, and he hangs out with his brother a lot alone. When we are at home working on things we like to do we generally do things seperatly. But then we spend a lot of time at home together too.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 6:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• we're married, and we're pretty simple people. we like to do things together though. with our schedules it can be hard to coordinate time together, either just us or as a family. and we pretty much have the same friends..
    I like to go out more with my girls than he does with his guys...but, oh well.
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 6:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2010