How to dye your eyebrows

I know you aren't supposed to as it may cause blindness but there must be a way because stars do it. Just need them lightened.

CarrienKansas

Asked by CarrienKansas at 10:07 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I take a cotton swab, when I am dyeing my hair,, and I put some hair dye on my eye brows.. I leave it on as long as I do for my hair..I have never had a problem of it dripping in my eyes

Answer by louise2 at 10:13 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• be extremely careful. If you have just recently waxed your eyebrows I would wait. Waxing removes the first layer of your skin. At my salon (im a cosmetologist) we would leave to color on for a shorter amount of time. You can always wipe it off just alittle to check the processing and apply alittle more if needed. I wouldn't make them too light though. People start to look alittle funny with bleached eyebrows ;)
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 11:29 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I agree, just be careful.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:51 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I do this quite often and to add to the previous answers, I would invest in a small (very small) paintbrush from an art store. Just be careful not to get the solution on the metal casing holding the hair. It works well to keep color just on the brows :)
    tepalove

Answer by tepalove at 6:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• they say u can buy some eyebrow bleaching stuff at ur local drug stores, ive seen it on tv shows
    Anonymous