I AM 6MONTHS PREGNANT AND I THINK I AM GETTIN SICK OR IS THAT A PREGNANCY FEELING

LIK SAYING THAT I FEEL LIKE I GOT A INFECTION OR A DIESASE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You can get sick. Flu viruses don't skip over you because you're pregnant. I wish they did. But you will have to ask your OB about it so you know what you can safely take to ease your symptoms.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Depends on what kinda sick...if you're stuffy and such, that's probably normal, but definitely a good idea to get checked out. You may even be getting morning sickness again. I'm not a big fan of going to the doctor, but I have gone for every little thing while pregnany. Remember, you're not just taking care of yourself any more, you owe it to your baby to make sure you stay healthy. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• It's very common to get sick during pregnancy... your immunities are a little lower than usual so that your body doesn't try to fight off the baby. Drink fluids, get plenty of rest, etc etc... and talk to your doctor at your next appt. There aren't many things you can take if you get a flu or cold, so try to fight it off naturally before it gets too bad.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2008