i don't understand...TMI!! adult content

So I didn't have sex with my SO for about a month and the other night we did. Anyways we went to have sex and it felt like his penis was hitting my cervix or something with every thrust... It was quite painful and I don't understand why. I know I don't have an STD and I don't have an IUD or anything, has anyone else experienced this or know what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Health

• Are you close to starting your period? If not, I would get checked by your Dr. You may have another reason for that. Hope you get it figured out soon. Sex is too fun to not enjoy it! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:50 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• at ovulation and before your period your cervix drops, sometimes you notice it sometimes you don't.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I have no advice for you but I gave you a bump and the other two posters seem to know what they are talking about.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 8:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I agree w/ the other ladies. It`s sometimes painful for me when I am ovulating
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:44 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I agree, ovulation or near your period things can be much more sensitive.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2010