what or how are the mothers spending christmas this year?

how are you mothers spending christmas this year.

momma514

Asked by momma514 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Shopping

• my son is in wyoming honor camp traing police dogs for the best traing.
    momma514

Comment by momma514 (original poster) at 6:55 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• i need help from other mothers for my family to have christmas this year.i am unemployed with no way to give my family christmas. sorry for asking.
    momma514

Comment by momma514 (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I have to places to spend Christmas. My evil MILs and my Jerry Springer show parents home.
    If it wasnt for hubby being deployed I wouldnt be going but my kids need family
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:58 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I'm taking the kids and going to Las Vegas. We don't celebrate, so we're off to have an adventure.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• christmas eve and christmas day are always super busy. christmas eve we go to my dads in the morning, my grandma's in the afternoon and my fiancee's grandma's in the evening then race home to get the kids in bed before santa comes :) then christmas morning we open our gifts at home, be at my future mother in laws by 10ish, then my moms house then his other grandma's by 5ish. thank goodness christmas is only once a year. we never get to settle and relax anywhere but christmas is about family right? :)
    zachnsalsmommy

Answer by zachnsalsmommy at 7:04 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• we are stayin home this year! i am even dropping the familys gifts off next week so we can all just hangout with no rush
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 7:22 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Cooking and Cleaning just like any other day.
    foreverof4

Answer by foreverof4 at 8:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• This Saturday we will spend the day with a few of our kids and grandkids and then the 24th will be at my Moms and the 25th at my dads
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• christmas eve with my side of the family and christmas with my DH side.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Christmas eve I am cooking for my mom and dad and my husbands grand ma, then christmas day we are going to my MIL's house who i LOVE by the way. Merry Christmas
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2010