It seems as though that

I have found alot of people that i seem to agree with; everyone has accepted my friend request ( that I really wanted to invite) yet no one seems to continue with talking or using ways to communicate. Has anyone else noticed that? I dont expect anyone to be on the computer for all day every day but ???????????? Or do you have this happen?

NE1outthere

Asked by NE1outthere at 6:58 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I've had the same thing happen to me. Some of them don't even answer their thanks for the invite message. I don't get it personally.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I have a lot of friends here on CM. We don't really communicate every day other than through posts in our group forums. I don't hold it against any of them if we haven't touched base for a bit. We ALL get busy. We don't do daily PMs or anything. But, if we haven't heard from one another in quite a while we will shoot out a PM just checking on each other.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 7:00 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I actually met my very best friend here on CM. I was on here a few years back, and we were in the same group for Fibromyalgia. We clicked, became friends both in the group and out, and now, we are, as I said, best friends. We talk all the time, communicate daily on Facebook, and just really have a great time together.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• There are lots of ways to keep up with your friends. Do you follow their activity in your home page widget? Most of the communication I have with friends is in the groups or answers.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:05 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• 0% of the people on my friends list I dont talk to that much
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:00 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• 90%*
    mommy_of_two388