Have you done the 30 Day Shred workout?

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 6:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• YES I made it the whole 30 days :) Jillian doesn't play that is for sure!!!!!!
    pjacademy

Answer by pjacademy at 7:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• NO but would love to and know some that have.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I gave up after day 3. It was pretty hard and boring. I enjoy the wii fit workouts much better and I can't wait to get the Zumba game.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• No, I have never done that workout, but I did do her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism which is 55 minutes long and KICKS YOUR ASS!!! I lost 25lbs. I went from 137 to 110. I feel strong and look very fit! She is AWESOME! As much as I promote her...I should get paid! lol I went from muffin top to almost a six pack! The 30-day shred is easier than the banish fat video, so if you finish that one...move on to the banish fat video! It's awesome!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:19 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I have her Yoga Meltdown. It kicks my butt. I just got the new Wii Biggest Loser Challenge. Working out with Bob doesn't scare me as much.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:00 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I've done a few of those workouts, as they put them on my cable's OnDemand menu. I found them tedious and boring. Would they be effective if you did them religiously? Sure. The problem for me is that I find them so bootcampy boring that I would have trouble sticking with them on a regular basis. I have found several other workouts that are just as hardcore and effective, but with more style and fun so I am more motivated to keep coming back for more.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:46 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Yeah....it bored the life out of me so I switched to Insanity! MUCH better workout IMO. I lost 12 lbs and 2" on Insanity and nothing on the Shred.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 2:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I have it, but I haven't tried it yet. No ambition, always tired..blah.
    -AJ

Comment by -AJ (original poster) at 7:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2010