What are your favorite android apps?

Do you have any favorite android apps? Would you PAY for an app or do you use only ones that are free?

unique_puzzle

Asked by unique_puzzle at 7:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Technology

• I would say my most fav is Kindle, but some of the other ones I like are Out of milk- its a shopping organizer and list., the calorie counter, and the flashlight book readng app which I use ALL THE TIME. I also like the med reminder one to keep track of all the kids diff meds and doses.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 7:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• So far I havent paid for any of them, though I would is we had extra $$ for that sort of thing but there are so many free that I havent needed too.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 7:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• ShuffleTone 2.0 is my FAV,it shuffles all my ringtones so I don't have to listen to the same ringtone all the time and I don't have to go in and switch it! I also like CEIVA Snap, I can send all my pictures directly to my grandmothers photo frame.
    TiffanyPlew

Answer by TiffanyPlew at 9:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I agree with PP's! OUt of Milk and Shuffletone are great! Other favorites of mine are Music Junk, Tweetdeck, WTE pregnancy tracker, Istorktalk, facebook, and google reader.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 8:43 PM on Dec. 18, 2010