Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Do you watch this show? Why do you watch it?
I'm curious. I'm writing an essay about this show and reality TV in general, so I'm curious what makes people watch this show in particular. Thanks! =)

musicpisces

Asked by musicpisces at 7:23 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• There is something about Keeping Up With The Kardashians that I love, although I hate to admit it. I think I find the show interesting because they seem like a real family that happens to live in the "Hollywood Spotlight." They are such a big family, yet they still find the time to spend with one another. They are ridiculously rich, making some aspects unrealistic, but for the most part they show "real" problems and how they deal with them...I can't believe I admitted to CafeMom that I even watch their show. LOL!!!
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 7:49 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I don't give them a minute of my time.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 7:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Lol, guilty.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Yup, its my guilty pleasure
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 7:25 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I do. Just interesting to see what celebrity's do I guess.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I've never watched it. I find it sickening,that their only real claim to fame is their dad was OJ's defense attorney. Oh yeah, I'd be real proud of that!
    Anonymous

• I watch it because I just like to see who Kims bf for the day is, what trouble Scott can cause for Kourtney, and I love Khloe's attitiude!
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 7:48 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Well since 95% of all these reality shows are scripted, I watch it to see exactly how badly they deliver the script as opposed to when a professional actor delivers a script, I watch that to see how well they do it.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• i do sometimes, if i am flipping through and it's on it definitely sits there for a bit lol, my dh starts yelling at the tv about them being stupid and then is like why am i watching this crap and why do i care if kim is a neat freak or likes it in the a$$?!?! lmfao!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I used to watch it because they were interesting to me but now I think they are way over done and they are becoming old to me.
    txsgal

Answer by txsgal at 8:25 PM on Dec. 16, 2010