ovarian cysts

I swear I have ovarian cysts,I have been having colon problems,nausea,lower back pain feels like I'm pregnant even though I'm not they tested me. I pee a lot and when I do pee I feel like I need to pee more. I've been having pain in my left ovarie and also my gynecologist told me that my cervix is tilted which might need to be removed. I almost wonder if I will need a hysterectomy because of all these problems I'm having. Could someone tell my what involves a hysterectomy and if I'm a candidate just by my symtoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Health

• Instead of cysts, it sounds like you have a kidney infection. I had one when my daughter was little,and had the exact same symptoms. It put me in the hospital for 5 days,and almost shut my kidneys down. They are not something to mess around with. You need to be tested for one,and put on meds to get rid of it! Best wishes, hope you feel better soon.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 7:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Did your Dr do an ultrasound? You could have endometriosis too. Alot of your symptoms sound like that. The only way to know for sure is to have a laproscopic surgery done. Hang in there. Hopefully you will be on the mend soon. Good luck.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I agree it sounds like a kidney infection. I would for sure be checked out by the doctor. Good luck to you...I hope you are feeling better soon.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 8:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Go get another opinion. A tilted uterus or cervix does not mean you need a hysterectomy!! If no lab work was done, then how does that dr know you need organs removed? Blood work will help to know if it's a cyst or get an ultrasound done!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 10:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Sounds like a gluten intolerance & a uti to me. Go gluten free for at least 2 weeks to see if it makes a difference in the bloating & back pain. Also take a daily probiotic like Align or Sustenex. Drink pure cranberry juice (not cocktail) or take cranberry pills with lots of water.

I've never heard of removing the cervix unless there is cancer.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:21 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Sounds like a kidney infection .....
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:43 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I would press for answers. There are so many things it could be.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2010