do you believe in GOD? I don't!

not trying to be mean ,but I do not believe in GOD ,and I never have. I just want to see what everyone says about this, because even though I don't believe in GOD . I do believe in a very higher power to human, but it's not who everyone calls god. Maybe I am wrong for thinking ,and living this way ,but It's me,and i wont change. My kids know nothing about god. just something I choose..... so come on I want to see what everyone thinks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't believe in a Christian type god

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• With everything I am, or ever hope to be, I believe in God with all my heart and soul. He's proven Himself over and over in so many ways.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I'm atheist
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 7:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Yess, I'm Christian Baptist and I believe in God. I dont want to push my religion on you so i'm not going to say anything else but thats just how i was raised.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• you are not pushing religion on me :) i want so see what everyones views are.. thats why i did this...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I don't believe in any gods. However should new evidence of the existence of them come to light I am willing to re-evaluate my atheism.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I am agnostic. There are times I really believe in G-d. Others times not so much.

Interestingly, I am taking a class at a friend's synagogue about having a personal relationship to G-d. Some of the topics have really spoken to me and others really made me bristle. I especially liked the elements of being thankful for each new day, and seeing the divine in the outdoors.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I don't believe in any type of higher power and nothing supernatural.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:04 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• well i believe in god.....it sounds like to me you believe in a god too.....if you believe in a higher power, but it doesn't have to mean that we believe in the same god....but honestly i could care less lol. i believe in what makes sense to me....you believe in what makes sense to you and we'll all get along fine (in my world lol....i find that the real world works differently)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Yes I believe in God.

However, being raised Hindu, my idea/beliefs in regards to "God" (Brahma, Allah, Vishnu, Jehovah.. or whatever name one wishes to use) is different than the Christian idea of God that most people (well here in the states since Christianity is the most associated/practiced religion ) have.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2010