Hearing Aides

Does any of your children have hearing aides our hearing problems.. My dd had tubes in here ears about a yr ago. Well about a month ago her eardrum busted again and the doctor said that the tubes our not working and we might just have to go to hearing aides..So my question is did they help and how can I help her shes loosing letter sounds..I already called the doc and made another appt. but in the mean time.. What can I do..

foreverof4

Asked by foreverof4 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• One of my friend's dd's was born with hearing loss. So much as they fitted her with hearing aids by 6 months. They have really helped her. She speaks as well as any other 4 year old. She wears them in a head band. In fact, I'm making her a couple new ones next week.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2010