Kardashians?

Where did they come from?
How did they become famous?

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 8:16 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• From what I've read and seen, they were wealthy because of the father, he was a big time attorney. I think he was good friends with OJ Simpson and was the prosecutor in the case. Then Kim was seen along side Paris Hilton one day and all of a sudden boom! Then they gained the majority of their popularity through their tv show. Which I used to watch all the time, but I personally think they're becoming way over done and you can't go anywhere now without seeing their faces somewhere. Just my opinion, but that's what I've heard.
    txsgal

Answer by txsgal at 8:23 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• their father was one of the lawyers for OJ Simpson.
    TaylorBaby

Answer by TaylorBaby at 8:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• there father was an attorney during the oj Simpson trial. Thats not what made them famous. There Mom was friends with Nicole Simpson, and a few others I would not consider famous.The Mother married Bruce Jenner and he only known for winning the 76 Olympics he won several gold medals. Mommy started pushing Kim K..into modeling and she did a Playboy layout. They went to Ryan Seacrest (another friend) with the idea of the reality show and he agreed to produce it. The rest is history.
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Their father was one of OJ's lawyers. Kim was a stylist who began dating Ray J, who is singer Brandy's brother. Then their sex tape was "leaked." Then her family got their own reality show. And the rest is history.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 8:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Yes, Dad was OJs lawyer. Kim had a sex tape. The rest is history. She is now a top earner for reality tv, $6 million! Ridiculous
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 9:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• kim's sex tape with ray j pushed them to a household name
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 12:04 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• I try to ignore them. Anyone famous for a sex tape is not deserving of my time. Just saying....
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 17, 2010