Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm looking online for kitchen contact paper to cover part of a wall

anyone have any idea's of a good website where I can find some?

Answer Question

Asked by Darla47 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Home & Garden

Level 18 (5,806 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Walmart has an online store, no?

    Answer by LindaClement at 8:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

  • Lowes, probably has more selection than wal-mart

    Answer by bjojola at 8:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.