Are survey jobs real?

If so which ones did you do that you got paid for??

babbykrissy

Asked by babbykrissy at 8:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• Focus groups are real, but most have restrictions on how many you can do in 6 months. Surveys pay virtually nothing and often take a long time to fill them out.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 8:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• You won't get rich from them but I've been doing a few survey sites for the last 3 years or so that I have been paid from multiple times. The ones I use are
    -surveyspot.com
    -opinionoutpost.com
    and lightspeed panel.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 8:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• some are legitimate but I wouldnt go as far as calling them jobs...I dont think there is anyway to make enough money to really pay bills or anything unless you sit on the computer and do them all day. Most of them that pay only send them to you when they have them available so you might only get one every couple of weeks and only get paid a couple of dollars for each one.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I do erewards and don't get paid in 'real' money, but get credit from the the site and can order magazines or gift cards from their selection.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I'm not sure what you mean by real... There are legit sites, but I don't think you make enough money from them to justify your time to do them.. if that makes sense.  Even so, here are a list of sites that I have listed in my Blog:  Survey Sites

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:10 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• First off, doing surveys isn't a job. It's a way to earn extra cash if you're lucky. Most people put more work into it than they get out of it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2010